Our 2018 Annual Report has just been printed.
Click here to download
Our 2017 Annual Report is still available Click here to download
Our 2016 Annual Report is still available here
A new A5 flyer is available here BSP A5 Flyer
A new Tri-fold leaflet is available here BSP Tri Fold Leaflet 2016
Our 2015 Annual Report is still available Download it here:
A5 version – good for reading on screen
A4 version – good if you can print double sided.
Report on 2015 St Patrick’s Day Weekend – lots happened! Click here
Diageo have kindly made a 3 min video for us to show what we do Click here to download (52MB)
To become a Street Pastor there are forms to complete (sorry!)
- Read this document first
- Application form WORD FORMAT / PDF
- Self declaration form
- Reference form
- Access NI (PIN and Validation) Form see notes below on the new system
Access NI has changed from 1 Apr 2015.There is now an online part and a paper form (above) which should be quicker and help avoid errors.
From now on each person has to
- Download and print the form for full details (or we can email you a copy)
- Go on line (a relative or friend can help you)
- Create a user ID and password
- Enter the PIN number for Belfast Street Pastors (in the form above)
- Fill in the on-line form with all your details
- Note the 10-digit reference number and enter it in the form you have printed
- Take the form with your 3 pieces of acceptable ID to someone on the Street Pastors management committee
Then we can process your Access NI check!