Being a Street Pastor is not easy but it is fulfilling and incredibly rewarding.
If you’re interested in becoming a Street Pastor, we would like to invite you to come out one evening to observe what happens on a patrol with one of our teams. Please use the contact details on this website to get in touch and arrange a date.
Then, the basic requirements are:
- That you are over 18
- That you have been based in a local Christian Church for at least one year
- That your Church Leader will give you a positive reference
- That you complete all the forms and DBS check
- That you will commit to completing the training course (14 sessions over an 18 month period)
- That you will commit to serving a minimum of 1 night a month (a Friday or Saturday depending on the rota)
There is a cost to the training and uniform. Many of our local churches support their members by contributing towards this cost.
If you wish to know more please use the contact page and send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Alistair Crow on 07817 604232.
How to become a Prayer Pastor
Being a Prayer Pastor is fulfilling and very rewarding. It involves a minimum of one evening a month to pray for the team out that night.
If you’re interested in becoming a Prayer Pastor, please use the contact details on this website to get in touch.
Prayer Pastors do not need to undertake the Street Pastor training but are invited to join in and many do.