To become a Street Pastor:
- You must be at least 18 years old but there is no upper age limit!
- You must be a christian attending a local church for at least one year.
- You must be able to supply two character references from people who know you well – one of whom will be your church minister/leader.
- You must complete all the training sessions – initially 12 sessions – and be prepared to take part in ongoing training after that.
- You must be CRB checked and approved.
- You need to be able to commit to being out on patrol from 10pm to 4am 12 times during the year – normally once a month.
- GSOH and a loving heart essential.
Becoming a Street Pastor is a fantastic way to serve God by serving our community and caring for the people right here where we live.
If you would like to apply click on Contact Us and use whichever means suits you best to let us know your name, address, phone number and email address.
We will send you out an application form and contact you to discuss the next steps.