We are always looking for people who have a heart to serve God by loving and caring for others, in all weather, and out in the Street right in the heart of the City of Lincoln, please come and join us!
To be a Street Pastor you must:
– be at least 18 years old – but there’s no upper age limit!
– be a Christian attending a local church or fellowship for at least a year
– be able to supply 2 character references from people who know you well – one must be your church or fellowship leader, the other of your own choice
– be DBS checked and cleared (we arrange this for you!)
– be willing to meet with the Lincoln Street Pastors Coordinator, and undertake an observation shift
– be willing to attend and complete initial training and any ongoing training
– be able to commit to going out on duty normally from 10pm – 4am (though currently we are doing 9pm-1am due to Covid-19 changes in the night time economy) once a month at the most.
– be willing to work as part of a team, and with the following characteristics: non-judgmental, willingness to serve others and good sense of humour!
If this sounds like you, or you have any queries or questions then please contact Melanie, our Lincoln Street Pastors Coordinator by email at Lincoln@streetpastors.org.uk