We know the Church and many in the local community are seeking to respond positively to the current Coronavirus situation. I’m sure you’ll be well aware of most of this, but just in case it’s of use, here are a little collection of things we’ve come across in the last few days.
The first thing we can all do is pray and I’ll just draw two things to your attention:
- An update from the Ascension Trust Prayer team which you can access by following this link.
- See this national call to prayer by Churches Together in England for this Sunday night at 7pm, https://www.cte.org.uk/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=569010.
The second thing we can do is think about what we may be able to do taking all relevant guidance into account and following sensible precautions. Please see the following thoughts:
- Matt Bird, founder of the Cinnamon Network, has posted a video saying what his family are doing on their street, https://www.facebook.com/themattbird/videos/10156650989947610/.
- Follow this link to get the word document of the message they used for you to customise.
- You can read what the Cinnamon Network are saying here, https://www.cinnamonnetwork.co.uk/cv19-advice/.
- I saw the following on BBC News, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-51880695.
- You can download the postcard for printing by following this link.