To join the Street or Prayer team you need to:
- Be Christian adult over 18 years of age;
Has been committed to a Christian fellowship for more than a year
- Undertake a DBS check; (not necessary for Prayer Pastors)
- Be able to participate in our training programme;
- Be free to serve at least one Friday or Saturday evening per month current Patrol times are 8pm to 12am.
Our recruitment process includes:
- Observation with Street Pastors on patrol;
- Application Form;
- Informal meeting with Co-ordinator;
- Two references – one personal & one from your minister / pastor;
- Assessed patrols during probation period.
Street Pastors will be accepted onto the scheme subject to successful completion of the training programme and a probationary period.
I am interested in becoming a Street / Prayer Pastor. Please mention the name and town of your church together with the name of its lead minister / pastor.