Ways to help –
Please explore and consider how you might be able to help us:
• Become a Street Pastor. A range of practical training is given. Operating in teams of 3 or 4, and with a radio link to the CCTV centre, the streets become a familiar and enjoyable place. See more on the Join page.
• Become a Prayer Pastor. Whilst out & about the Street Pastors know they are supported in prayer by individuals praying at home before going to sleep. See more on the Join page.
• Support us financially, as a one-off, on a regular basis or as a church. See the Giving page.
• Raise awareness in your church.
Put a link on your church’s website to ours.
Ask for some of our A5 flyers and give them out and borrow a roll-up banner.
Arrange for one of us to talk at a Church meeting or briefly in a service.
Encourage your church friends to enquire about becoming a Street Pastor or Prayer Pastor.
• Pray for this initiative, those who may be considering joining and those we will meet.
Do come to one of our monthly prayer meetings, the first Saturday of each month from 10am to 11am at the Baptist Church, Chandos Street (side door) or attend by Zoom (ask for link)
• Become a Trustee and help the development of this initiative. 1 or 2 more are needed for this management team.
Please read and consider the Street Pastor Trustee Job Spec v5
You could help with that! (or might you know someone who could strengthen our team?).
• Monthly Prayer Gathering:
Do come to one of our monthly prayer meetings, the first Saturday of each month from 10am to 11am at the Baptist Church, Chandos Street (side door) or join by Zoom (ask for link). Also a good way to get an insight into what we are about and SP’s concerns.