The training programme consists of eight Saturdays in London between the hours of 9:30am and 3:30pm. We cover such topics as:
- knowing your community
- listening Skills
- youth culture
- drugs and alcohol awareness
- probation and others
Who can be a Street Pastor?
Street Pastors come from right across the Christian community and can be anyone who:
- is eighteen years old or older
- has been committed to a Christian fellowship for more than a year
- has a reference from their Church leader
- pays the training fee and completes the Street Pastors training course
is DBS checked
One great way to find out if being a Street Pastor is for you is to join us on one of our night patrols. We’ll fix you up with an observer jacket for the evening and you can see how it works for yourself.
Contact us to find out more.