To join the Street Pastor scheme you need to:
- Be over 18 years of age;
- Have been a church member for 12 months;
- Undertake an enhanced DBS check;
- Be able to participate in our training programme;
- Be free to serve at least one Saturday per month from 10pm to 4am.
Our recruitment process includes:
- Observation with Street Pastors;
- Application Form;
- Informal meeting with Chair, Co-ordinator and Senior Street Pastor;
- Two references – one from your minister;
- Assessed patrols during probation period.
Street Pastors will be accepted onto the scheme subject to successful completion of the training programme and a probationary period.
I am interested in becoming a Street Pastor. Please contact me.