If you would be interested in becoming a Street Pastor then the first thing we would like to do is invite you to come out one evening to observe what happens on a patrol with one of our teams. Please use the contact details on this website to get in touch and arrange a date.
If you then wish to join the team, then the next step is to complete an application before undertaking training. The training is very important so please check the dates further down this page to see when the next course is coming up. If it’s soon, then we can try to expedite your application.
The basic requirements are:
– That you are over 18
– That you have been based in a local Christian Church for at least one year
– That your Church Leader will give you a positive reference
– That you complete all the forms and DBS check
– That you complete the Street Pastor in-person and online training modules.
– That you will commit to serving a minimum of 1 patrol each month.
For more information you can download by clicking on the links below:
– A Street Pastor information booklet
– A Person Specification for Street Pastor volunteers
We are currently seeking new volunteers to join ahead of our upcoming Autumn training cycle of modules.
If you want to apply, please email us on email@example.com to let us know of your intentions and follow the instructions below.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS BELOW
You will then need to complete and return to us the following forms which can be downloaded by clicking on the links below:
The dates of the next training course are:
Our next training cycle begins in the Autumn, consisting of 1 in-person module and 9 online training sessions.
Presently all training sessions are held on Saturdays, a full list of training dates can be provided. Summer applicants may also be able to pick up modules from the current ongoing summer training cycle.
* Any sessions missed can be caught up on future courses.
If we can be of any assistance when it comes to completing the forms then please do contact us. For instance, we would be very happy to meet with you and go through them together.
It does take some time to process the application once we receive the forms from you. Therefore, please make every effort to return them as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.